Here’s a recipe I’ve been using this summer as a marinade on steak, chicken, and of course for pork tacos. Prepare for meat that is amazingly tender and dripping with flavor. Great with a Corona or margarita.
1 lb pork shoulder, loin, roast or boneless ribs
4 Serrano Peppers
2 Limo Chiles (or any habanero type will do)
2 large Garlic cloves
1 Lime (Juiced)
1/4 cup grapefruit juice
1/4 cup Olive Oil
- Score and poke the meat then put it in a resealable bag.
- Chop up all that other crap and put it in the bag.
- Pour in juices and oil, add salt and pepper.
- Seal bag, massage the meat, let sit in fridge for at least 4 hours.
- Grill the meat to your liking or roast in oven covered at 350 degrees for 90 minutes.
- Serve pulled spicy pork on hot corn tortillas with red onion, cilantro and some shredded Monterey jack.
- I said “massage the meat”.