Well, you’ve done the right thing by coming to Peppermeister. Whether you can’t find peppers hot enough at the grocery store, you have a craving for international flavors or you just love gardening, growing peppers is a great
addiction hobby and I will be more than willing to enable help you along the way.
Here are some great places to start:
- The Chile Man – Free guides about all aspects of chile growing <<—START HERE
- Fatalii.net – Lots of good info about growing peppers and how-to guides.
- Garden Web: Chile Forum – Ask and ye shall be answered.
Books: These are gardening books that will fill your brain with knowledge and your garden with peppers.
- The Vegetable Gardeners Bible – Edward C. Smith
- The Complete Chile Pepper Book – Dave Dewitt
- Chasing Chiles – Kurt Michael Friese
If all else fails contact Peppermeister directly.
FOLLOW @Peppermeister1 on Twitter for even more pepper pics and recipes